Solutions to prevent electrocutions and to protect electrical equipment found in most industries.
Founded in 1976 by Alain Bosc, Controlab Inc. manufactures high quality electronic products to protect workers and three-phase electrical equipment. Controlab Products are:
- 3-Phase Monitors
- Voltage Detectors
- Ground-Fault Monitors
They are designed for the following applications:
- Prevention of Arc-Flash Hazards during maintenance work on 3-phase systems;
- Preventing electric shocks in the work place;
- ZERO-TOLERANCE SOLUTION for SAFE ELECTRICAL SHUTDOWNS in industrial environments;
- Protection of 3-phase electrical equipment such as motors, compressors, pumps, fans, etc., from Ground-Faults or Phase Failures ( Phase Loss, Phase Rreversal, Phase Unbalance ).
Recognized for their reliability and durability, thousands of Controlab products can be found in use in the following industry segments:
- Pulp & Paper mills
- Iron & Steel and Aluminium Smelters (Foundries)
- Textile, Automobile, Utilities, other Mills, etc.